[SEL] Curious

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Thu Jan 3 22:03:05 PST 2008

I still refer the email List, with the forums you have to wade through the
posts daily or you miss out and have to back track through them.
I only go to Harry's once a week if I have time, and also belong to many
other forums for IT, car stuff, insulators, licence plates etc, they are
very time consuming.
If ATIS went wholly to a forum and dropped the email LIST I probably would
not bother any more.
My $0.02 worth

Peter, Oz