[SEL] Help with Contact Assistance Requested

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 19:06:47 PST 2008

This is what I got from switchboard.com.
WILL KRAGHBEAVERTON, OR 97005(503) 524-7022
The phone number is right,,,,
I wonder just which part of his name he likes?
8>))

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote: We are trying to get hold of:

Doug Kragh (William Douglas Kragh)
Beaverton,
Oregon
USA

(503) 524-7022

It is related to a genealogy matter. Rita was looking for her
Great-Grandmother's birthplace, and while searching for the details,
Doug's name cropped up with an AOL email address.

That email is dead now, and I have tried calling his number but he may
well be at work or on vacation as there was no reply.

If anyone is near to that location, and has a minute, could they try
and contact Doug for us and get a valid email address please?

The linkage is a place called "Blands Open" in Chester-Le-Street,
County Durham, UK. His relative's name is Wilkinson. He would probably
need that detail before he would give his email details to anyone
cold-calling.

We found the place today, and would like to contact him so we can pass
on further info.

Any help from the Lists would be very much appreciated.

Peter & Rita
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com