[SEL] Help with Contact Assistance Requested

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:44:49 PST 2008

Isn't that where George Best  resides???> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 23:23:41 +0000> From: listerdiesel at gmail.com> To: SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com; stationary-engine at oldengine.org> Subject: [SEL] Help with Contact Assistance Requested> > We are trying to get hold of:> > Doug Kragh (William Douglas Kragh)> Beaverton,> Oregon> USA> > (503) 524-7022> > It is related to a genealogy matter. Rita was looking for her> Great-Grandmother's birthplace, and while searching for the details,> Doug's name cropped up with an AOL email address.> > That email is dead now, and I have tried calling his number but he may> well be at work or on vacation as there was no reply.> > If anyone is near to that location, and has a minute, could they try> and contact Doug for us and get a valid email address please?> > The linkage is a place called "Blands Open" in Chester-Le-Street,> County Durham, UK. His relative's name is Wilkinson. He would probably> need that detail before he would give his email details to anyone> cold-calling.> > We found the place today, and would like to contact him so we can pass> on further info.> > Any help from the Lists would be very much appreciated.> > Peter & Rita> -- > Peter A Forbes> Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com> http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel> http://stationary-engine.co.uk> _______________________________________________> SEL mailing list> SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com> http://www.stationary-engine.com/mailman/listinfo/sel