[SEL] Engine ID

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 19:43:28 PST 2008

Hi Andy,

If it helps I do know Villiers did make an engine for a small  motorcycle.  I
once had a James cycle with a Villiers engine.  It was  not a moped as it had
no bicycle pedals.  I think it had a three speed  transmission.  I didn't
have much luck with getting it to run right as I  could never figure out the
spark timing.  The flywheel was held in place by  taper fit on the crankshaft with
no keyway.  Eventually I  returned it to the seller.
Regards,
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, Missouri USA

In a message dated 2/15/2008 6:56:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,