[SEL] OT WebShots?

George/Helen Myers ottawa at pa.net
Tue Feb 5 16:59:40 PST 2008

Webshots finally got their sites working about 6:00PM last night(Monday).  According their blog they had messed up some IP address(es).  They had a lot of angry subscribers.  The big problem was that we could not get into any site even to complain about the problem. My ISP spent 4 hours on the phone with me yesterday trying to resolve the problem.  They finally decided it was not my computer nor their system and that it had to be Webshots which it was.

I had added over 900 photos to Webshots last Friday and Saturday and I thought they had locked just me out after many of you said that you had no problems.  I was using Epson but it is closing down as of April 15.

You can usual check the version of an application by clicking on "Help" and then clicking on "About".

I am using 2.5.0.5105 but am going to update shortly to 3.0.0.7231.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Helen
George L. & Helen S. Myers
672 Robinson Road