[SEL] Schebler Carburettors - English Patent 19280 23/09/1905

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:20:25 PST 2008

Got about 280 Patent pages scanned today, and a few of them were quite
interesting, enough to stop work for a while!

The one under my scanner right now is Patent 19280 dates 23rd
September 1905 for one G.M. Schebler. I do not know if this is his
first UK patent, as I haven't started at the beginning, in 1877, I
started with the volume in the worst condition which was 1905-1908.

I can't attach the image file right now, but I will put the page up
later on so that anyone interested can have a look. It is the typical
Schebler carburettor, but as it is so detailed in the Patent, I assume
he is putting it under Patent protection for the first time.

Does anyone know when Schebler started making carbs?

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com