[SEL] Register Opinion

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Feb 2 09:04:24 PST 2008

Hi Denis,
	VERY nicely done. It's always great when a person acknowledges the
help he has had from others in the hobby and is willing to "give
back" to the rest of us what he has learned! Your "layout" is great
and I, especially, like that you have given some idea where the
engines are located (ie state, country, etc.) I'll now get back to
the Stickney page and browse some more!
	Dave

--------
David Rotigel