[SEL] Register Opinion

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Feb 1 16:09:45 PST 2008

I am still beavering away at getting the Austral Register onto a computer
database (as well as renovating the house, working long hours, &
occasionally working on an engine). A lot of the information is now on the
computer which is making maintaining the register a lot easier.
I am thinking of putting some of the register data on my web site to make
the information more accessible to the engine community. The question is how
much should I put on the website?
I am thinking of just the engine numbers, hp, style & year. This would allow
people to see if their engine is on the register and if the basic details
are correct. Is it worth doing this or will my helpfulness be abused?
Suggestions and opinions gratefully accepted :)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
The Austral Register