[SEL] Engine scammer is back

Tom Winland gasenginetom at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 19:00:21 PST 2008

Pattin Bros used that part # on their timing gear for a 8HP.   Send me a picture and I'll be able to tell.

Tom Winland
Ohio> From: Lcjudge at scrtc.com> To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com> Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 21:39:18 -0500> Subject: Re: [SEL] Engine scammer is back> > Well, darn it Al, looks like Santa isn't going to be able to bring that cam > gear to you (at least not from Kentucky). I was finally able to find the > bucket that had the gears in it (I've probably got 50 five gallon buckets > full of all kinds of junk.... most of it gathered up after the tornado hit > my place). The gear I have is about 5 to 6 inches in diameter and has the > slant teeth on it. But, it doesn't have a cam lobe and has about a 3/4 > shaft hole. The number V12 is cast on it. I'll post some photos to see if > anyone knows what it might be for. If you can use it for anything Al, its > yours! There is a corresponding gear in the bucket that has a governor on > it. I got these and some other parts from an old gent and most of the items > were FM. Carbs, mags, etc. That's why I was hopeful I had something you > could use. I wished I was going to get to play the role of Santa here, > looks like I'll be closer to playing the Grinch.> > Tommy Turner> > > > > > > Don't seem to trust anyone???????> >> > I trust Tommy, Dave. :-\> >> > I look in my Xmas stocking every morning. ;-)> >> > _______________________________________________> SEL mailing list> SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com> http://www.stationary-engine.com/mailman/listinfo/sel