[SEL] What kind of truck? Gas or Diesel

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 20 08:31:07 PST 2008

I am kind of with Elden, only 200,000!!  I bet you take good care of it, and
that engine should go 5-600,000 with little to no problem.  Like one guy
told me, I drive a Cummins with a Dodge wrapped around it.  Me, I have
625,000 on a 7.3 Ford, and I would head to the West coast tomorrow, if I had
a load.  My next truck will probably be a 04-06 Chevy Duramax.  Darn good
value for the money.

Paul - IN