[SEL] What kind of truck? Gas or Diesel

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Dec 20 08:56:54 PST 2008

Tommy:

What are 'ya, some kind of truck snob!??!  :-)

200K is all it's got on it?  It ain't but just broke-in now.   You can stitch old license plates together with metal screws to fix things like rotted floorboards and quarter panels and the bed can be fixed with plywood and duck tape.

If you're absolutely in a lather to trade, I would ditch the hemi.  Stick with a Cummins.  I've gotten to where I won't buy anything but old iron that has spark plugs.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand