[SEL] Christmas charity auction?

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 05:22:30 PST 2008

On 20/12/2008, David Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:

> Peter,
> 	Should I take a picture of the wrench and send it to you so you can
> put it up properly? As you know it's a nice sized King Dick--5/8
> Whitworth X 3/4 Whitworth. It is "as new" and I don't think either end
> has ever seen a nut, much less touched one! Your wish is my command!
> 	Dave
> PS, Did they put a S/N on these King Dick wrenches? There is the
> number 1207887 on the obverse of the 5/8 W end!

Hi Dave:

As you are more familiar with the auction operations, would you do me
a great favour and put it on there for me please?

The number you mentioned is probably either the MOD (Ministry of
Defence) stores number of the tool part number, they wouldn't have
been serialised.

Note that the word you were looking for is "Whitworth", I have
corrected your post above to reflect the correct name, we must keep
Sir Joseph happy!

Many thanks,

Peter
--