[SEL] Christmas charity auction?

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Dec 19 22:25:20 PST 2008

Peter,
	Should I take a picture of the wrench and send it to you so you can
put it up properly? As you know it's a nice sized King Dick--5/8
Woodworth X 3/4 Woodworth. It is "as new" and I don't think either end
has ever seen a nut, much less touched one! Your wish is my command!
	Dave
PS, Did they put a S/N on these King Dick wrenches? There is the
number 1207887 on the obverse of the 5/8 W end!