[SEL] OT////// AM transmitter

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Fri Dec 19 02:18:40 PST 2008

Well, actually, no...!

We in the US can buy 4x8 sheets, while in the UK you can only buy 8x4 sheets.

The 4x8 sheets fit nicely in a van or truck, while the 8x4 sheets
are a real problem to haul home, unless you put them in crossways.

Just trying to help...

Dave Merchant
All I know about England, I learned from watching Top Gear.