[SEL] OT////// AM transmitter

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 12:32:41 PST 2008

Hi Peter,
Somewhere I got the notion that measuring using inches  and feet was
forbidden.  I have even read of merchants being fined for  weighing goods in pounds
and ounces.  Can you actually go into a builders'  supply house and purchase
4'x8' plywood sheets, calling them by  name?
Thanks.
Ron Carroll

In a message dated 12/18/2008 1:18:54 PM Central Standard Time,