[SEL] Still in pieces after all these years

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Tue Dec 16 08:09:44 PST 2008

Guilty as charged...

3hp Challenge...was stuck when I got it,  It is now unstuck, but piston is still in the cyinder...I need to pull it and get the rings unstuck.  Mag and ignitor are out in CT getting repaired...Also have to get one gov weight recast...

3hp Independent Harvester...was stuck when I got it, now all apart, but still missing a few pieces...need to get going on it some time....

4hp Independent Harvester...was running, but had a lot of slop in the rocker arm and gov.  New pins/bushings were made by friend  and now they sit waiting to be put back on.

I also have several pumps that I took apart to redo and they sit waiting....

Heck, My first engine still does not run....10 years later...

Steve