[SEL] Still in pieces after all these years

WinkAndGinger at aol.com WinkAndGinger at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 18:04:14 PST 2008

Here's my problem child........            A few years ago I acquired a
Lambert engine that was stuck. I worked on it and freed it up to a smooth
operation, got it to bark a few times and It just seemed to move to the back burner.
You would think I would get excited over a very scarce engine and finish
it....must be my age or something!

Wink & Ginger Thornton,
Yucca Valley Ca., USA
KG6TVW, KG6TVV
The older the violin....the sweeter the music!