[SEL] Still in pieces after all these years

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 15 17:19:34 PST 2008

Here is my list;

1 1/2 hp Lauson been apart and in storage for about 3 years--no immediate
plans to resurrect it in the near future.

1 1/2 hp JD--Magneto self destructed/exploded 10+ years ago. Every time I
get enough cash for a new mag another more pressing project comes along.

We did get a 2-man Mall chainsaw running last year--it had been almost 20
years since we first worked on it.

John Hall