[SEL] Runners vs Non-runners

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 17:28:46 PST 2008

I don't think my brother's (who suffers from chronic "convenient memory")
statement is entirely correct.  I don't think the Bamford (or "Limey
Bastard" as he so affectionately calls it) has run in years, maybe decades.
And as well as I remember there is a two tone Stickney that fired at
Portland 5 years ago and never since.  Then there is the Foos he got at
Arden 7 years ago that has never drawn a breath.  Oh the shame of it all!!!!