[SEL] Buying from McMaster Carr in Oz

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 20:49:11 PST 2008

I make deliveries to their Elmhurst, IL warehouse all the time.  It's
a HUGE place that takes up probably 40-50 acres of land.

I comparison shop everything, so that's probably why they seem high
to me.  I can go pick stuff up there whenever I go in to make a
delivery, so the shipping part isn't such a big deal to me.  You do
have a good point about the availability though.  I don't think
there's much of anything they have to backorder.  The woman in
receiving told me that they stock almost 99% of the stuff that is in
their catalog.

-Tony