[SEL] Runners vs Non-runners

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 14:11:42 PST 2008

In a message dated 12/11/2008 4:59:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
George_Best at adp.com writes:

At what  point do you decide you've got so many non-runners that you'd
better stop  buying more engines until you get some of your old ones
running?  ( I  know that answer: NEVER!

I always knew you were a smart man George.

Mine are probably 2 non to 1 running also.

Working on a 5 Hercules at the moment an Amish fellow called me to see if I
could help him out.  Some minor problems to work out, but nothing  major.
Should be working on my own instead.  Hard to figure how to  charge a man for my
work, as it is nice to see one run  again.

Tom  Schmutz
Concord, Va.
germoamer at AOL.com