[SEL] Spam> Gear source- Martin sprocket

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Dec 10 15:44:53 PST 2008

Paul:

I had a look at their site and will try to design-in a gearset into "The Homebrew Hvid" that I'm working on now.

It looks like the nearest dealer for them is in the Tampa, FL area, about 400 miles from me.  When I've got the parts spec'd., I'll call them and see if they'll ship to m

Otherwise, I've got a roller chain and sprockets in the design now but would really like to have gears.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand