[SEL] Buying from McMaster Carr in Oz

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Dec 10 06:50:27 PST 2008

I'm with you, Judge!

I could save a little by shopping around but it's simply not worth the trouble.  Also, they've never backordered anything I've ordered.  Usually, I get the shipment the next day.

McMaster must have one heck of a warehousing system and jillions of items in stock.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand