[SEL] Buying from McMaster Carr in Oz

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Dec 9 23:01:59 PST 2008

Having been in theUSA many times, I am aware that, what we have come to
regard as a 'reasonable' price, is sheer robbery in the USA.
That is why I have a USA bank account.
If ya lived in Oz, and had no, what do ya say, overseas comparison, you have
NO awareness of how we are being ripped!
So, THATS why the price seems good to locals here!
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold