[SEL] New phot archive opened up

Orrin B Iseminger obise at moscow.com
Tue Dec 9 09:51:05 PST 2008

Thank you for the links, Chuck.  The pictures are fascinating, especially
those from '39 to '45.  There's no doubt about it, I'll be spending many
hours browsing the archives.

I was at a very impressionable age during WWII.  The events of the time had
a huge impact upon our daily lives.  It seemed as though nearly every family
had a father, brother, or uncle in uniform.  We were reminded of wartime
shortages and rationing every time we went shopping or sat down to the
dinner table.

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger