[SEL] FMZ Gear and Timing questions.

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 08:30:05 PST 2008

> I see that your Z is one of the very rare "Clean Air" experimental
> versions
with the plug in the exhaust.  I think it failed because, as with most all
"Clean Air" engines, it failed to make enough power to be useful.>>>>

Those had the correct fuel air mixture installed at the factory ,
and once it has completed the aforementioned   " 1  STROKE "
it must be returned to the factory to have another fuel/air "cycle"
reisntalled . I knew there was something other than a firearm that
fit that description .  This isnt a one stroke , but more correctly a "one
cycle" .
Not to be confused with the monowheel or monocycle .
http://blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/Agusta%20monowheel.jpg

Chuck Balyeat
http://royalcrossfarm.com/essentials.htm