[SEL] FMZ Gear - serious reply

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Wed Dec 3 20:44:43 PST 2008

G'day Rob,

Seems someone figured out a way to kill two birds with one gear. ;-)

The Judge is running cover for me ATM and I have a local offer to
machine me up one if it gets to the stage where I have to embrace
""never," "always," and "must."". I really would like original though.

BTW PSP7 blew that image up to 180% without to much outline blurring.

Cheers,

Al Harris
Summer Clarence Coast NSW Oz

al.harris at rustic-engines.com