[SEL] FMZ Gear and Timing questions.

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Dec 3 19:45:38 PST 2008

Yeah, you guys have it warm down there now.  I had never thought about you
having to hang the stockings by the AC.  One good thing about it, Santa
won't burn his butt coming down the chimney.  I'll give that thing a look
tomorrow afternoon and let you know what I find.  I have no idea what its
for and if its for a little Z, its yours.  If its not, maybe someone can ID
it.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY