[SEL] FMZ Gear and Timing questions.

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Wed Dec 3 17:24:35 PST 2008

The egg nog and fruit cake will be hanging on the fire place .... errr
... I mean, the air conditioner.

Jumpin' Jupiter Judge,

I just looked at your weather forcast. You be careful goin' to the barn,
you hear.

<quote>

      Thursday

Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain or light snow until midday.

Hi: 3 °C  36 °F
Lo: -4 °C  25 °F

</quote>

It's nearing 30°C here ATM. Now what's that in F again ... that's right 86°F.

Cheers,

Al Harris
Summer Clarence Coast NSW Oz

al.harris at rustic-engines.com