[SEL] Lister diesel clones

Tod Engine Foundation rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 26 09:44:17 PDT 2008

Go to www.utterpower.com and order the Listeroid CD.  He has quite a few
hints and tips about how to improve the Listeroids and he sells new idler
gears.  There is also someone online who sells offset idler gear bolts to
correct the gear lash problems.

Get one with roller bearings.  Disassemble it, clean out the crankcase, put
in new big end bearings, put on a new fuel filter, clean off the buildup of
paint on wear surfaces and reassemble.

I had one for a while.  It was a 6/1 Metro.

Rick