[SEL] Stover KA wth ignitor?

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 03:45:23 PDT 2008

Jay,

I am not a Stover expert, but if your engine originally came with an EK mag
and a plate to modify the ignitor hole to spark plug, it could only mean that
the engine was made during a production change from ignitor to spark  plug.
However, I would doubt that Stover would sell the engine that  way.  I would
rather assume that your engine came with ignitor and someone  changed it later
to spark plug. There may be some Stover experts out there  that can elaborate
on this subject, but they may be at Portland!!

All is quiet here in Concord, Va.  We are very quickly headed from  drought
to severe drought conditions!

Tom  Schmutz
Concord, Va.
germoamer at AOL.com