[SEL] wow it's quiet

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Aug 20 00:05:27 PDT 2008

Chester ...Ok ,there is a West Ho marine engine ,A Chapman Super pup ,A
Blaxland Rae and a Hornet ,all inboard marine engines ,ready to go.Three out
boards ,a Tornado ,a Clinton and another the name i have forgotten for the
momentThere is that Otis elevator governor from the original Goldsbrough
Mort build in St Geo Tce Perth.There is a Douglas Air cooled engine and a
Sundial B .
As you can see I am having a clean out .I may keep one of the above to swap
with some one in town  here for a Lister air cooled diesel .
I am sure there are one or two others that I have forgotten.
Any that you dont want I will offer to TOMC.
I am just keeping the little Stuart Turner and the big engine that I am
still working on ....I am going to just look at small engines from now on.
Yes I will be at Kat Mach.