[SEL] wow it's quiet

Chester Smith edwards_service at westnet.com.au
Tue Aug 19 23:22:44 PDT 2008

Hi Peter, i always have room for engines, what do you have?,
Katmach is sept 13th, i will probaly not be showing as Jordan will be in
hospital in Perth, but will hopefully be there on Sat to look around, should
be heaps of tractors & cars, not to many engine guys, wayne with his
chainsaws, ken mcileroy from collie, brian from busselton are the only
confirmations at this stage, should be some others, i should be at Albany,
probally bring my 2 fairbanks morse eclipses, cheers, Chester.