[SEL] Repro Bessemer Tag

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Aug 13 08:47:26 PDT 2008

Tom,

I could take a pic of the tag on my 2 hp, but it's a rebadge that includes the
name of some machinery company in addition to the Bessemer stuff.  I also don't
know if the tag size on the 8 hp might be larger.  I'll try to keep my eyes
open at Baraboo / Portland for you.  If I see anything suitable, I'll take a
pic.

See ya,  Arnie