[SEL] Repro Bessemer Tag

Tom Smith tsmith at hal-pc.org
Wed Aug 13 08:26:58 PDT 2008

Hi Arnie,

Thanks for the email. That's my problem, I haven't been able to get a
good clean photo. I've contacted Jerry but he needs a better picture
than what I can provide for my 8hp vertical.

I would love to go to Portland myself and poke around a bit but spent
my engine travel funds going to the Cat show in Woodland, CA earlier
this year.

Tom