[SEL] Field Brundage ignition

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Aug 12 20:29:00 PDT 2008

Jimmy,
    My 8 HP Field had a retro fitted ignition system.  The end of the
sideshaft had a timer mounted on it but I'm not sure if it was the same
system as what you describe or not.  The 15 HP I had also had some sort of
conversion but that's been so long ago I don't remember what it was.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY