[SEL] Unusual engine

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 12 07:44:39 PDT 2008

Hi Jerry, I have contacted the engines owner, Jenny Jeffries, and her engine is a Hardy Padmore.
I told her of the ATIS list and she said she will subscribe.
I will pass on contact details off list. she seems quite knowledgable for a lady. 8^)
Dave Croft
Warrington
http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft/
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv