[SEL] Wheel Horse parts

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 7 07:09:55 PDT 2008

Rick:

Sorry about that!  The dinner bell was ringing and because I was in a hurry, I didn't check the address carefully.  It was a redirect from an industry page.

Try this source:

http://www.ourbearings.com/water_pump_bearings.htm

I just tested it and it is good.  You can also use a search engine to look for "automobile water pump bearing" and get a number of sites.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand