[SEL] Wheel Horse parts

Tod Engine Foundation rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 6 16:07:42 PDT 2008

The shaft is .625 dia. x 4.5" long.  The outer race is 1.180" OD and 1.5"
long.   The shaft sticks out 1.25" on one end and 1.75" on the other.

Should it be neccessary to go to using two seperate bearings the cast iron
housing that it fits into can be bored out to 1 3/8" dia. and still retain
enough strength to work.

Rick