[SEL] stuck piston

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Aug 5 14:48:39 PDT 2008

Hi Jim.
I helped a friend get a piston out with a pressure washer.   Filled
cylinder with water, took the quick coupler off the wand and screwed it
into a pipe fitting in the head and hit it with a couple of quick blasts.
 Piston started to move, more quick shots and it was out.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA
http://picasaweb.google.com/RonHaskell