[SEL] Paris Rohne starter

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:15:57 PDT 2008

On 05/08/2008, jbcast at charter.net <jbcast at charter.net> wrote:
> My brother has a A-C tractor, I think it's a Perkins engine, the starter is
> a Paris Rhone D11E144. This is an unfamiliar brand to me and the shops I've
> checked with. Anyone no where I can find a starter drive for it? Thanks for
> any help.
> J.B. Castagnos

JB:

Paris-Rhone was the major French auto-electric company in the 1960's,
but along with Ducellier and others they have seemingly vanished off
the face of the planet.

Which Perkins engine is it?  4-203? 4-236?  There are thousands of
them, and selecting a start can be a nightmare.

Find out the engine details, stamped around the area of the casting
that the injection pump sits on.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes