[SEL] Paris Rohne starter

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 06:27:17 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/5/2008 8:02:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
jbcast at charter.net writes:

My  brother has a A-C tractor, I think it's a Perkins engine, the starter is
a  Paris Rhone D11E144. This is an unfamiliar brand to me and the shops I've
checked with. Anyone no where I can find a starter drive for it? Thanks for
any help.
J.B. Castagnos
Belle Rose, LA

Hi J.B.,
My Winnebago Le Share with the 2.0 L turbodiesel  engine (Renault) used a
Paris Rhone alternator.  I don't know about the  starter.  I do know a Bosch
alternator would interchange parts with the  Paris Rhone.  I sold the Winnebago a
while back and don't have parts  connections anymore but you might Google "Le
Sharo" parts and come up with some  possibilities.  There were sources in
Dallas and in Iowa,  too.

Good luck in your search.

Ron Carroll
Clearmont, MO, USA