[SEL] O.T. Need 35mm Slide Scanner & Viewer - Thanks

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 3 07:25:51 PDT 2008

Thanks everyone for all of your input, you certainly have got this old man
to "thinking" which is something I don't normally do, it has activated a
whole array of new sensors in the head that are normally dormant.

A friend of mine, that lives in East Tennessee, told me he had recently went
to Wal-Mart and they charged him $2.50 per CD and that they were able to
average putting 70 slides on a CD. He had them scan 625 slides for him. He
is going to go to the store tomorrow and see if they will repeat this again
and if so I think I would be crazy not to ship my slides to him and let him
go to Wal-mart and have them put on a CD.

I checked with my Wal-Mart and they want $.61 a slide so my store is now an
option.

I am still reviewing everyone's input and will soon do something, even if it
is wrong.

I appreciate everyone trying to help me with this O.T. subject.

Paul