[SEL] O.T. Need 35mm Slide Scanner & Viewer

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Aug 3 07:25:08 PDT 2008

Gang:

I had a few hundred slides from the 1960's and tried to use my flatbed scanner to make 'em into JPGs.  They looked terrible.

I solved the problem by throwing out all the slides and selling the projector and trays on EvilBay.  The dim past is best forgotten.   :-)

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand

mailto:weolson at wiktel.com

Outgoing mail checked by Comodo AntiVirus