[SEL] New toy

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Wed Apr 30 19:26:25 PDT 2008

You are right about the costs.
I paid for my flights a few weeks back. Already, I would be up for many
hundreds of $$  if I wanted to buy the seats now.
Age and increased prices have put me where I didnt want to be. At the
wallet's lining!!
Over here, the attendance at shows is dropping. Both by the public and
exhibitors.
Soon enough we will be back to the days of a few playing together in small
local groups.
It was good while it lasted.

Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.