[SEL] New toy

jbcast at charter.net jbcast at charter.net
Wed Apr 30 18:23:43 PDT 2008

---- R & M Ingold <randmingold at hotkey.net.au> wrote:
> >From where I stand, that is one NICE toy!!! Man, ya gotta be on top of the
> world having that in your playroom.
> I am jealous!!
> Reg & Marg Ingold.

If it meets Reg's approval, I guess I did OK.  I'm working on my playroom, a 3400 sq ft metal building. It was given to me by one of the local chemical companies, just had to take it down and move it. It's almost finished, insulated and 3 phase power. It came with pallet racks and shelving.

---- Mike Royster <mr at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> Can't wait to see what comes out of the shop now!<

Mike, I've been busy in the shop, my biggest problem is my inability to say no. Working on pouring rod bearings for a 33 Pontiac straight eight. Have the jigs made, need to prep the rods and pour. Told him I'd try one and see if he's satisfied, if so I'll do the rest.

---- ArthurDeana Southwell <asouth42 at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> J.B.,
> That's a good looking lathe. Enjoy!
>
> Will you be going to Portland this year?
>
> C'ya,
> Art

I think It'll be fun Art. We're planning to make the round, Mystic, CT the week befroe then on to Portland. Fuel prices may alter this type of trip in the future. I'm thinking about an alluminum trailer, my gooseneck weighs 4000lbws empty  We're going to Calvert, MD next week.
J.B. Castagnos
Belle Rose, LA