[SEL] Help Needed

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 19:48:06 PDT 2008

I am only too aware of  how things get changed over the years by well
meaning people who want only good things for their community or state.  I
have seen cases where people alter "history" in order to suit their needs.
Why I would never question your integrity, and I beleive you have done a
great job on your research (much more than others), I do question those that
came before you and me.  I most heartily agree, DNA will be the only way
this riddle gets solved.  Congrats on your efforts and I hope you get the
votes!

Mike