[SEL] Onan Generator comes home

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Sat Apr 19 11:43:28 PDT 2008

Just signed on to SEL (frequently accused of being a FATG)

Wondering what the CAT engine is?
Sounds like a 1 cyl test engine?

Somewhere in the email chain elided the link.
Here is the repaired link:

http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/Onan/CaterpillarAxle7.jpg

Wouldn't mind finding something like that Onan, looks nice, hows it run?

Dave Merchant