[SEL] Onan Generator comes home

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 01:51:07 PDT 2008

We bought a rather nice little Onan W3S water-cooled genny set last
week, looks in very nice condition and was on a really substantial
6-wheeled skid/trolley. $US 165.00 approx.

Picked it up yesterday from a farm outside Stafford, took a few pic's:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Onan/OnanW2Red1.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Onan/OnanW2Red2.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Onan/OnanW2Red3.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Onan/OnanW2Red4.jpg

"Red" in the filename is for "Reduced Size", not the colour of the Onan :-))

Needs a starting handle (but it also has electric start) and that
pattern on the head is welding of a frosted area. If anyone has a
starting handle spare, or can loan one for a pattern, let me know
please?

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes