[SEL] ot ebay

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 12:27:51 PDT 2008

On 12/04/2008, fero_ah at city-net.com <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
>  Since I was unaware that there WERE any "transaction limitations", I'd have to
>  say they don't limit me in any way.  What limitations (other than credit card
>  payments which I don't care about) were you referring to?
>
>  See ya,  Arnie

It's something that comes under EU legislation, so you probably don't
see it in the USA. It has to do with money laundering within the EU,
and requires verifying your details and location to have it removed.

I think all of our family accounts went through the process this year,
had mine done a few years back as well.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes